Let’s set the scene: You’ve been scouring online real estate listings and think you’ve found the perfect home… but you hate the kitchen. Or it needs a new roof? Or, worse, it needs a new septic system. First of all, close out the Zillow app and give your favorite real estate professionals and dog lovers a call.
Everyone knows the market is shifting, and if you’re in the market for a new home, this can definitely work to your advantage. We are partnering with a local lender on this exclusive creative program that can help you turn that really great home into your perfect home!
Program highlights include:
- Little to no cash out of pocket!
- Finance needed repairs up to 100% of the “to be” appraised home value
- Closing costs may be rolled into the loan
- Non-structural repairs up to $35,000
- Structural repairs greater than $35,000
- Repair or installation of septic system
- Garage additions and updates to kitchens, bathrooms, floors, exterior siding, etc.
Program Requirements & Limitations:
- Owner-Occupied Single-Family residence
- Located in an eligible rural area defined by USDA
- 620+ Credit Score
- 30-year Fixed Rate
- Existing homes must be at least one year old
- Contractor(s) must be approved by Union Home Mortgage (www.uhm.com/eearhart)
- No cash back to borrower
- Household income limits
- Debt-to-income ratio limitations
- Excludes new inground pools, hot tubs, or saunas
- Excludes income producing properties
- Unable to convert barns, etc., to a residence
Sounds amazing, right? Want to know more? Take a minute and fill out this simple form and we will get you all of the information you need to find out if this program is right for you: